Ha, if you are just now tuning in & read that title....I'd love to know what you thought this quick post was gonna be about. ;)
So here's two things I want to note about the gas hiatus for today. (And it's officially been 8 days, peeps!)
1: I finally did it. I take cool to luke-ish warm showers right now, but today I needed a BATH. A real one. And I didn't want to leave my house to do it. Actually, I couldn't leave the house, it was L's nap time. And, see, it was time for a good leg shave, a nice thorough clean. (After all, going to the OB/GYN today, haha). So...I began the venture of heating tubs of water in the micro and intermittently pouring them in. Tan came home for lunch and he poured the last big one in for me while I was already plopped in the tub as to allow me as much time with the heat as possible. ;) I was so happy to be in the warmth. Granted, the water probably filled an inch and a half of the tub. And it took a while to get that far. LOL. But I appreciated that tiny bit of water so much! Heaven, I tell ya.
2: I meant to share this last week. Ya know, if ever you only have a microwave to cook with. So, it may not be the most nutritious way to eat....processed and all....but here is what I did to add some excitement to one of those bland, blobby TV dinner thingys. (Cuz they all get pretty bland, no matter what they try to tout on the label). I cut up fresh bell peppers, onions, & tomato and tossed those on top of the burritos. All local produce, either from me or mi pappa. (Do I get cool points for that? haha). I also sprinkled on some herbs, I think red pepper flakes & parsley. Then, a dalop of sour cream. Voila! TV dinner with a kick....
No comments:
Post a Comment