Here's a short list of thoughts-
-my tummy hurts. but i'm still going to eat sushi.
-just learned via video message that one of my sister-in-laws is preggers. yay! sunny & mike make beautiful babies. this will be number 3. they live in little rock.
-it's hot outside.
-laundry vs. lisa. laundry is winning.
-i've got to learn some ani difranco songs for an upcoming wedding gig. who'duh thought?
-i popped a small capillary in my eye. perhaps too much facebooking/emailing? ;) laura took a weird pic...i put it up here but then took it down because tanner said it was "very disturbing." comment me if you really want to see it.
(ahhh, the things I'm doing to get comments...)
Ooooh, oooooh, please post it! We're all dying to see it over here.
ReplyDeleteSushi will help the stomach ache.
ReplyDeleteTanner thinks it is too hot for TV, I mean internet. ;) I am emailing it to you. It is rather gross. Thank goodness Aubree Olsen was able to coach me on what to do over the phone. ;)
ReplyDeletePS: I got commmmmmmentssssssssssss!!
ReplyDelete