Speaking of, my aunt gave Tanner and me Redhawks tickets for tomorrow night. That should be fun! Hope it's not hot hot hot heat. ;)
(English lesson #24: "Tanner and me" is correct. If you ever doubt that rule while writing, drop the first name and then say it: "My aunt gave me...". You are welcome).
Yesterday...good times. Lunch with Lindy & Nova. These girls are just, plainly put, wonderful. I feel like I learn how to be a better human just being in their presence. Get down to it, you could say that about all of my nearest/dearest. If there's one thing I'm smart about it's this: surround yourself with people who inspire you to be better yet also love you wherever you are at. I thank God (quite often, actually) that He put peeps like that around me. They are family to me.
After our long, laughter-filled lunch, I met Tanner at my mom's house. Lindy joined us. Believe it or not, I don't go there often. When I head to Edmond to see the fam, I often end up at Amy's because my mom is always there babysitting. ;) So, it's almost like a time warp when I go. Lindy felt the exact same way. Being that from kindergarten to 3rd grade she walked over to my house (yes, back then little ones could walk a block or two without a crime worry...) at least 2 times a week. My mom has always kept a very immaculate and very cozy home. I am so glad she didn't sell the place, as she almost did shortly after the divorce. Anyway, Tanner and my bro raked leaves and us 3 girls sat in the front room and chatted. It was fun. My mom has always lit up around Lindy, which I love. My mother needs that!
Then I made a short jaunt to Amy's and not too soon after...I was exhausted. A very social day for me. Yet very fun. I am truly a "people" person (except when I'm not) and people give me energy. Relationship is key.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
ReplyDeleteThats just how and feel at the moment. Nothing else to day! Love ya.