I played at the lovely Chapel Creek Winery for most of the afternoon yesterday. Amazingly mild temps of 75-ish the whole freakin' time! Nevermind the wind, I can't complain. A lovely afternoon, including a cruise home with the top down, and then found Tanner and Kevin working so hard on the huge task that is the kitchen. And Kevin...he just gives of his time like that. He has to work weekends, but he arranged to work Sunday (today) so that he could help tile Saturday. The boy will pitch in like that for us all the time. Generous friend!
The motivation to clean & arrange things in the house today is very very slim. Rainy Sunday= reading & facebooking in bed. Yeah, I said it. I need to be honest with my little blog & just say that my name is Lisa Curl and I am addicted to Facebook. The hope would be that I actually do plunge into this book more. I am on page 57 of "Water for Elephants" and it's just not workin' for me. Anyone read the whole thing? Give me some reviews.
Ok, off to eat grapes & lay around!!
No comments:
Post a Comment