I'll be joining Laura and little Connor for church this morn, then promptly heading out to El Reno for my neighbor's wedding. Oh yea, better go run my song (First Time Ever I Saw Your Face) in a moment.
Yesterday was full of craziness...beginning with the the fact that my dad GAVE us a car! It's a 1999 Toyota Forerunner in excellent condition. He was ready to sell it & chose to bestow it on the Hubberts instead. We are very very excited about this because this is a blessing to us on so many levels. I like the sign he had next to the bow: Here's Your New (slighly used) Baby Buggie!! :)
That's really all I got. I could probably think of a tangent to go on, but I really need to boogie. Just thought I'd document a few things going on. Happy Sunday, stay warm!
Yay! for a new baby buggie!! that is super exciting! :)
ReplyDelete