Last night I did something I never do anymore: stayed out past 10 pm! That's right, my wild night out! :) I thought the big night on the town was gonna be me at the bookstore hearing the Stringents til roughly 9 pm. I thought for sure my aching, swollen feet would be checkin out by then. However, I really enjoyed seeing my friends & just some of the acquaintances that come out to Full Circle regularly. I enjoyed it all so much that when Sarah said "the girls" were taking the party to Will's, I was game. We had a great time just laughing. It was a kind of "throwback" to our pre-mommy (or pre-pregnancy) selves. It is so RARE that those girls can all just hang like that on a given weekend night so I knew we had to cherish it!
Tanner didn't know what to think when HE got home at 11 pm & I was still gone. He started calling a lot, thinking something must be wrong. (He knows I keep my phone on vibrate 90% of the time so he wanted to make sure I saw it). I excused myself to call him & assured him I wasn't kidnapped somewhere, just having a lot of fun.
Geez-louise, I need to get out more! Ah well, laying in bed when you've got a new 50 pounds sticking out from your abdomen (among other places) really isn't a shabby option. Yet it's nice to know I can still have fun once & a while. :)
Happy lazy Saturday!
**update: 26 days until my due date!
No comments:
Post a Comment