Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Minimalism #8

Ok, this may be stretching the rules a tad.....the bottom line is that I dropped the ball on my minimalistic visions last week.

However, Sunday rolled around & we technically did some major throwing away. Kenny, Kevin, Tanner, & I did a complete overhaul on the garden! Yeah! It is that time of year!!!

See, I think I can technically add this feat because there is so much more than just leaves & dead plants that we pruned out.

Our yard tends to gather ALL of the debris from the street. We have a brush-type thing that divides us from our eastside neighbors. Thus, we get everything from Sonic cups to cereal boxes intertwined in the bushes. No lie. It gets pretty trashy.

So, it's ALL cleaned out & ready for planting! If I could just get past this amazingly AWFUL allergy bout I am having, I would hop to it. Seriously, shots have cured me & when I get super sick with allergies, there must be some awful, awful stuff going on outside. As I write this, I am next to a bedroom window and I can hear that wind howling.

Gotta go get our taxes done in a bit & I am honestly scared to leave the house. I was so sick last night at my class that I finally had to just leave because the sneezing was nonstop....and due to some stomach issues that were coinciding, I just knew that whole situation could end very badly for me. ;P

Ok, so last week was a stretch (and it was technically Sunday) but I'm countin' it and moving on.

Hmmm, what will THIS week's project be? Thinkin' a possible Half Price Books trip...

No comments:

Post a Comment