Friday, April 1, 2011

Fragments of Friday

I've not been good about implementing a 'series' of sorts...so here is Volume II of FoF in hopes that I do it a bit more:

-It is a GORGEOUS Friday! The sun hid from us almost all week, so on this April Fool's Day most of us are feeling pretty good. No foolin'!

-I bought a lot of groceries for a 'stock up' recently but I am going out for food a lot...gonna grab Italian with some gals tonight, cookout at Tanner's boss's house tomorrow for lunch, my sis is making steaks for everyone tomorrow night. I'm not complaining, I want to do all these things while I still feel like it! I may not get around to using the onion & lettuce up before they go bad, and I'm fairly OCD about trying to use everything I buy, but it's all good. ;)

-the girls tonight are not my usual "crew"...well, aside from Jenn! ...but Whitney & I are only 3 days apart on our due dates & we've been wanting to hook up pre-babies so she invited me to tag along with her & Jenn's best pals. I do know them & they are super fun and humorous. And how fun to introduce our bumps. Haha.

-I am now reading Uncle Tom's Cabin on my ereader and a silly romance novel in paper. I'm also starting "What to Expect the First Year." Throw in some People magazine, and you can see my ADD reading habits come to life.

-I always SAY I'm gonna take a nap & never do. I tend to lay around and read/think/boob tube nap time. But, man, this week, I can sleep like a BABY when given the chance! No pun intended.

-Said naps must make up for the 3 am, 4 am, 5 am bathroom trips I take every night.

-I always TRY to quit drinking any liquid by 9 pm. It is SO hard! I love me lots of water & juice at night! I usually cut it off officially by 9:15. Life would be easier if my curfew was 8 pm.

-May have some new delivery news on the homefront. May not be delivering the way I had been preparing/planning to. More on that once I see my doc next week & get the official word. I trust him & know he will do what is best for baby and me, so that is all I can say to that.

-That being said, in a world where the due date is actually the official date, and we don't count the rest of today...........I'LL MEET MY SON IN 14 DAYS!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited you are coming tonight! See you in a little bit...and yep...i will probably still be the first one there! hehe! :)

    ReplyDelete