Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bits n Pieces

Yesterday I had a lot on my mind...too much that I couldn't put my thoughts into proper paragraphs via blog. Today, though, I'll just share some lil' tidbits:

~I am still on official 'break' when it seems like most of the world went back to school/work. Hooray for being a 32-yr-old college student!

~I wish I knew a super secret that motivates your husband to start painting the nursery. My patience is waning...I want to start that room so bad!

~I tried watching the pilot of "United States of Tara" because a friend loves-loves that show. It didn't do it for me at all. And it even has John Corbett in it.

~Sometimes I like pizza for breakfast. Like today.

~Don't worry, I'll get better nutrients in...I'll have a banana or orange in just a bit.

That's all I got. This may be the worst blog entry ever. Wow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment